October 8, 2019, Today, FPSA announced a new food technician training program as part of an agreement with Lincoln Technical Institute. The new Food Industry Technician Program, also known as FIT, will kick off its inaugural 12-week series of lectures, hands-on training and mentorship with 10 students at Lincoln Tech’s Indianapolis campus in early November. The new program follows a pilot program designed to prepare future industry technicians for innovations in the complex equipment used by suppliers and processors.
- New Food Industry Technician Program Announced
- The Foundation of The Food Processing Suppliers Association Announces New Food Industry Technician Certification Program
- Food Industry Technician Program Gets Great Press at PROCESS EXPO
- FPEC Announces First National Certification Program for Service Technicians
- FPSA Members Identify Training as a Major Challenge Facing Food Processing Industry