October 8, 2019, Today, FPSA announced a new food technician training program as part of an agreement with Lincoln Technical Institute. The new Food Industry Technician Program, also known as FIT, will kick off its inaugural 12-week series of lectures, hands-on training and mentorship with 10 students at Lincoln Tech’s Indianapolis campus in early November. The new program follows a pilot program designed to prepare future industry technicians for innovations in the complex equipment used by suppliers and processors.
- First female students to graduate from the Food Industry Technician Program
- Congratulations to our September graduating class of the Food Industry Technician Development Program
- First day of class is off to a running start for the Food Industry Technician Development Program in Indianapolis
- Grote Company comes to support FIT Training
- Our Indianapolis training facility has hosted our 1st hiring event for the Food Industry Technician Development Program (FIT)